Friday, November 17, 2006

SEMA 2006 recap... almost

SEMA 2006, what a great first show for us at Iwata Medea. It was a ton of work, but worth it. There is a bunch of stuff to write about, and I really want to share with everyone the experiences from this years' SEMA, but I'm going to have to wait to do that recap.

The other day, Ken from Badger Airbrush sent me a note and asked, "how do you have time to do that blog?" My answer was, "I don't." The proof is in this and other recent short posts. The good news is in the next few weeks I will MAKE the time to do a full recap - so please check back then. In the meantime, here's a few pictures to wet your appetite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. Have you checked out this article on the top 10 trends at SEMA this year? It's great! http://sema.carcrazycentral.com/Article/60