Thursday, June 29, 2006

Charlotte Airbrush Action Getaway

Instead of taking up space with the same ol' rants, I am just going to post some photos from the most recent Airbrush Action Getaway in Charlotte, NC. It was another great event and classes were filled to the gills! And this year, special guest artist, Dru Blair taught a photo realism class!

One newsworthy note, Cliff Steiglitz, Publisher of Airbrush Action Magazine welcomed his first child into the world this spring, Sophia. Congratulations Cliff!

3 comments:

Gary said...

Thanks Mark for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Cindi and I am new to the airbrush art world. I have been trying to self teach myself to airbrush on Finger Nails being a licensed nail tech. I am desperately trying to find a local nail artist willing to give me some lessons. A lot of articles I have read make it seam that airbrush art is a dying art. As a newbie who would like to be a part of the airbrush world it is hard to find people willing to teach this great art form. I am in the eastern part of Massachusetts and if you can point me in any direction towards finding a mentor or just someone willing to give a little of their time, please let me know.
Thanks, Cindi Nail Tech
heartinhand@comcast.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.